Lakeville Lodge #353, Free and Accepted Masons
Lakeville, Indiana

Founded 1867
 
About the Lodge | Lakeville Lodge Calendar | About Freemasonry | About Lakeville | Grand Lodge of Indiana | Our Mission | Our Vision | For Members | Lakeville Star
Lakeville Lodge No. 353, F.&A.M. was given a charter on May 29, 1867. Our first Worshipful Master was Isaac Price and the Wardens were Henry Van Liew and Robert Moore. They met in the upstairs of a hardware store Lakeville. In 1920 they changed their location to the upstairs of the bank building in Lakeville. In 1960 they purchased the building formerly occupied by the Lakeville United Methodist Church. In 2005, the St. Joseph County Public Library offered to purchase the property. The Lodge unanimously decided to accept the offer in the hopes of building a new building with greater accessibility and better facilities. The Lodge has moved into our new building and we are currently putting the finishing touches on the facility.
Our New Building
Pictures of the old Masonic Temple

Email us at: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Back to the Main Page